Information We CollectWhen you use the Services, Sensa Bright may collect three types of information:
- Personal Data Personal Data is any information directly or indirectly relating to an identified or identifiable individual, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
- Aggregate Information Aggregate Information is information about your activities on or in connection with the Services that typically cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you or your Visitors. For example, Aggregate Information includes information regarding the frequency of use of the Services, quantity and type of data entered when using the Services, components of the Services most frequently accessed, and browser types used to access the Services.
Collecting Personal DataSensa Bright collects Personal Data when:
- you sign up for the Services
- you use certain features of the Services that require the collection of Personal Data in order for those features to function
- you or your Visitors voluntarily enter or upload Personal Data to or through the Services
- you communicate with Sensa Bright, whether through the Services or through another form of communication, such as e-mail, web chat or telephone.
Collecting Aggregate InformationSensa Bright collects Aggregate information resulting from your use and the use by your Visitors of the Services.
Using and Sharing Personal DataSensa Bright uses Personal Data we collect:
- to provide the Services
- to improve the features and functionality of the Services
- to communicate with you in response to any of your questions and requests
- to provide relevant marketing and other information to you, but only if, and to the extent that, you have consented to us providing such marketing and other information to you in accordance with applicable laws. In such a case, we will provide an easy link to permit you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications
- if required by law
- to protect or defend itself, you, your Visitors, or others against legal liability
- to protect itself, you, your Visitors, or others from immediate danger, such as personal injury or death
- to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft.
Using and Sharing Aggregate InformationSensa Bright uses Aggregate Information:
- to provide the Services
- to improve the Services
- to monitor usage of the Services
- to analyze usage of the Services
- to research, compile, and report on usage trends, user demographics, and user behaviors
- for other legitimate business purposes.
External LinksThe Services may contain links to third party websites operated by other people or companies. Sensa Bright is not responsible for those websites, and links to such websites are solely for your convenience.
Financial InformationSensa Bright may require certain financial information, such as credit card information. We will not share this financial information, other than the financial institutions involved in processing your payment. At all times, Sensa Bright will comply in all respects with applicable consumer protection laws.
Corrections and RemovalsIf any part of your Personal Data, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number or other personal information changes, you may update, correct or remove the relevant information:
- if you are a Visitor to a business location that uses the Services, by contacting such business; or
- in all other cases, by contacting CV19Screen.